We at Ms.MaryMac want to make your shopping experience pleasurable. Customer satisfaction is a priority. Please send us an email to email@example.com or call 678.908.4120 if you have any questions or concerns.
- All shoes on sale are FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges will be accepted on SALE items.
- There are no returns or exchanges on custom orders.
- All football, sorority, & organization shoes are exchange only, no refunds. You can only exchange these shoes for the same shoe but of a different size, unless we agree on a case-by-case basis, in our sole discretion, at the time.
- Cancellations must be made within 24 hours to receive full refund.
When you request a return, you must either specify that you would like a refund or an exchange within 10 days of the date you receive your ordered shoes. All returns must be made within 10 days. This includes your return request and the shipment of the shoes to us. All shoes being returned must be returned in full including in their original condition, unused, undamaged, unsoiled, unaltered and complete with all original Ms.MaryMac packaging. All boxes, heel tips and all other things included in your purchase should be included with your return and are deemed part of the shoe. All shoes should only be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. We are not obliged to accept returns that do not meet the above conditions and we may (a) refuse a refund in such case and (b) send shoes back to the customer or require the customer to arrange for their collection from us, in each case at the customer's cost.
Returns postmarked after 10 days of the date your received your ordered shoes will be returned to you.
Unless you have asked for an exchange, we will refund to you the price, for the returned shoes, within 14 business days of receiving the shoes back in compliance with the returned conditions above. You will be refunded the amount of the shoe which will exclude shipping cost. Your refund will be credited to the original payment card. Card refunds may then take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. You will receive a notification email upon completion of your refund.
Unless the shoes were received by you damaged or faulty, we will not be obliged to refund to you any shipping or any other amounts paid by you to us with respect to export or import taxes and costs. Further, taxes, whether paid by you directly or paid by you to us, may be non-refundable. If you receive a damaged or faulty item please notify us within 5 days via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 678.908.4120. You have 5 days from the date you receive your product to notify us of damaged or faulty items. Any damage claims made after 5 days will not be accepted.
Returned shoes, to the extent paid using a gift card, will not be refunded in cash and will be refunded only as value to the gift card or as a separate gift card.
If you ask for an exchange, you may only exchange your shoe for the same shoe, but of a different size. You may not exchange your shoe for a different shoe unless we agree on a case-by-case basis, in our sole discretion, at the time. If your case requires the exchange for a different shoe, the value of your exchange is determined by the last retail price of the original shoe purchased. Any credits will be issues as a gift card or promotional code. Exchanges will be subject to stock availability. We will notify you if an exchange is possible.
All exchanges must be made within 10 days. This includes your exchange request and the shipment of the shoes to us.
Exchanges postmarked after 10 days of the date your received your ordered shoes will be returned to you
Again, if you are requesting an exchange for a different shoe, this is only permitted on a case-by-case basis. If granted you will be charged for shipping on your exchange for a different shoe.
Exchanged shoes will be dispatched to you upon our having received the original shoes in the return condition required above and all other delivery and collection charges have been paid by you. Where there is a difference in price between the exchanged shoe and the original shoe, you must pay the difference before we are obliged to supply the exchanged shoes. In respect of further exchanges, we may, at our sole discretion, refuse such further exchanges for a shoe after the first exchange, particularly, if we have reason to suspect that you are not acting in good faith.
Exchanges delivered to destinations outside of the U.S. will be responsible for paying for import taxes and costs for the exchange shoes.
The following shall apply for all returns and exchanges under the Ms.MaryMac R&E Policy:
- In order to return or exchange an ordered shoe, you must email or call in your request within 10 days from the day your received your ordered shoes. Otherwise, you will cease to have any right for a refund or exchange.
- Shoes will remain your full responsibility and at your risk until accepted by us. We recommend that your return the shoes to us by secure means to ensure that they reach us in good condition and insure the return shipment, as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the shoes and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them.
- All costs for collection of any products you are returning, including original shoes supplied to you under your order and any exchange shoes you are returning under your order, shall be at the customer's expense. Different collection charges will apply for international orders.
- Please use the most economical shipping method for your return or exchange.